(3 Packs) Clear LCD Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader

|

fat loss factor review


(3 Packs) Clear LCD Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader Review.

 "an extra protection for kindle" 2010-04-27
By Myrna Hirschhaut (caracas, venezuela)

it`s not a must but could help protect kindle, i had 2 gifts to give, since you can only use 1

 "LCD Screen Protector for Kindle" 2010-05-04
By Sandra E. Scott (Walnut, CA)

Great item! Once I got the hang of it, it was easy to apply. It fits great on my Kindle screen!

 "Like them." 2010-05-10
By Carolyn A. Reed

I like the screens, just didn't like that I had to cut the corners rounded. I didn't find it difficult to put on, but I have had much experience in putting wallpaper on walls so have had to get air bubbles out of things quite a bit. When on, seeing the print is no problem and I don't seem to have any problem with any glare.

 "clear LCD screen protector" 2010-05-13
By Kathy Lundy (Peoria, IL)

WONDERFUL!! The fit is PERFECT! I thought I would have to cut to fit but it fit perfect. Plus with the extra I did cut one down to fit both mine & my husband's cell phones. This eliminates any scratching that would happen on the screen. A MUST as far as I am concerned!

 "covers" 2010-05-30
By Jessica Fer (Montgomery, AL)

These are great, have not have to change the first one so I don't know if I will have an issue with that but until now it protects and does not make it blurry, I would recommend them


fat loss factor review