SanDisk 16 GB Class 2 microSDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDQ-016G (Bulk Packaging)

|

fat loss factor review


SanDisk 16 GB Class 2 microSDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDQ-016G (Bulk Packaging) Review.

 "Works with a Sansa Fuze" 2009-03-28
By K. Bunker (Salt Lake City, UT)

The card arrived when they said it would. Took it out of the box and stuck it in my MP3 player, the Sansa Fuze (2GB model) and it recognized it immediately and I was able to start putting music on it (didn't need to format it). I put about 10GB of music on it which took roughly 2 hrs to load. After the initial upload of all my music. Adding a new album only took a couple of minutes. After I disconnect the Fuze from the computer it took approx 8-10 minutes to refresh the media library. I have the latest firmware update for the Fuze (maybe older firmware versions are slower - I don't know). The upload speeds didn't bother me because I'm only loading my whole library once and then its only a song/album or two at a time and that's only a few minutes. The card came with a SD adapter - so if you have a SD reader your set. I now have a 18GB MP3 Player!

 "Works great in my EVO 4G" 2010-07-03
By Jeffrey Tschiltsch (Chicago, IL United States)

Bought this to upgrade my EVO 4G Android smartphone and have no complaints, works perfectly. Good value for the money (and now they're even cheaper!). Note when I bought mine it was delivered directly from Amazon (which I wanted as there are counterfeit cards out there).

 "Great for my Blackberry 8900!" 2009-06-09
By Tarun Chachra (Hillsborough, NJ)

Indeed this is a class 2 micro sd (hc) card but for syncing media and storing files on my blackberry it is perfect. Class two (2) cards are generally meant for storage and not a lot of back and forth transfers as they have a high failure rate in that scenario. However, if you are going to sync media once in a while and just update your music/podcasts/audiobooks and pictures then this card is perfect.



It is a bit expensive...but you are getting 16gb and that is a lot of storage...all things considered.



The packaging is in one of those foil bags and it does come with a regular SD adapter to stick into a memory card reader.



I have used it in a Blackberry Bold and now the Blackberry 8900 and it works perfectly. I have not really noticed the speed degradation... The initial sync of all of my media (9gb) took a while...but that would take a while on anything....now with regular updates it is quick and easy and thus Highly Recommended.

 "Good Performer, especially for the price..." 2009-04-04
By Samuel R. Landers

It may only be rated for a sustained 2MB/sec minimum, but this little card will easily sustain over 10MB/sec for the majority of its writes. It is a good deal, well worth the money. I recommend it for everything, just by an appropriate SDHC adapter and it becomes the universal standard for all your memory card devices. I own 5, with adapters for sony memory stick pro duo (for my PSP), SDminiHC and SDHC adapters, as well as a SD to MMC card for my camera.

 "Works Great in Nexus One" 2010-03-05
By J. Cortez (California)

Had this for about a week. Works perfectly for the Nexus one. Transfer speeds are higher than expected.


fat loss factor review