Apple iPad Case (CASE-ZML MC361ZM/A)

|

fat loss factor review


Apple iPad Case (CASE-ZML MC361ZM/A) Review.

 "Best Case Available YET!" 2010-05-08
By Timothy K. Bryant (Chicago)

This is by far the best case available for the iPad yet. I've read some of the complaints. I've had no trouble keeping my case clean and I don't find the edges sharp at all. It's the only pad that I tried that does not add a huge amount of extra bulk or weight to it. It's sleek, form fitting, and protects the screen when I'm carrying it around. This case holds the iPad very snug. Is it perfect? No. But for now it's the best one on the market & I'm glad I was finally able to grab one.

 "Love this iPad case" 2010-07-07
By Karen Cox (Georgia)

Because I read several negative reviews about this case, I had not planned to buy one. However, when I got my iPad from ebay it came with the Apple ipad case. Since I was expecting to not like it, I ordered a different case from another company. It turns out that I love the Apple ipad case (& didn't like the other one). What I like most about this case is how thin it is-- you could slip this inside your purse or totebag & it wouldn't be too bulky. I like the way its designed, particularly the way you can stand it up in various ways. All of the buttons & ports are still easily accessible when the iPad is in the case. The ipad slips in easily, but doesn't slip out as easily. You have to pull on it a bit. Its not a case you'd want if you plan to mostly use the iPad without a case, and just need a case for protection while transporting it. If you're going to keep the iPad in a case most of the time, while you use it, this is probably the best for that.



The price listed here of $50.84 is ridiculous since the Apple store sells it for less, but I felt like a review here should be about the product.

 "Great case....don't pay more than $39.99" 2010-06-03
By S. Johnson

This is truly a great case for an iPad, but DO NOT pay more than 39.99 for this case. That is the List Price and the Apple store will have them back in stock soon. Also, Best Buy will be carrying these for 39.99 soon as well.

 "Better than the incase book convertible jacket..." 2010-04-19
By J. Dawkin

I returned the incase convertible book jacket for this case. It was too bulky and took away from nice thin attraction of the iPad. Personal preference I guess but you can't go wrong with this case.

 "Pleased with my iPad Case" 2010-06-26
By Andrew R. Perfetto (Orange, CT USA)

Amazon is always among my prime choices for the purchase of interest items contained in its inventory. I would have ordered the Apple iPad case in an instant from Amazon except for the inconceivably high asking price it assigned in collaboration with it "fulfiller". I made a local purchase at an Apple reseller and paid Apple's list price for about one-third less.

That said, I'm pleased with this Apple product for my wonderful toy. The case is thin, well designed, conforms well to the iPad allowing good access to its switches and openings. I'm relieved that my iPad is protected to some degree but I agree with the writer who suggested owning both the Apple case as well as a more shock resistant, bulky case when it is subjected to more activity in transport.

I've learned in twenty-five years that Apple really doesn't market inferior products; they just cost more.


fat loss factor review