Nikon 7072 Lens Pen Cleaning System

|

fat loss factor review


Nikon 7072 Lens Pen Cleaning System Review. BINOCULAR, LENSPEN CLEANING SYSTEM...

 "it really does work" 2005-03-12
By Keith Chiem

does exactly what it's supposed to, and does it well.



to use:



1. with one end, extend the brush, and wipe debris away.



2. twist the cap on the other end, and take it off. with that end, wipe in a circular motion, and smudges get polished away.

 "I have 2 - one for each camera system (film and digital)" 2006-04-01
By Dom Miliano (Denville, NJ USA)

As an eyeglasses wearer and photographer, clean and scratch free lenses is important to me. This tool sweeps away scratch making surface debris with the soft brush on one end and then polishes away smudges with a suction-cup-like device on the other. I have no idea (nor do I need to know) how this thing works but I know it does.



Hasn't scratched yet - and it's dirt cheap.

 "A good "throw it in a bag" accessory" 2006-04-03
By Amazonster (US)

Of course, this is not world's the most sophisticated lens cleaning system. However, it is one very handy package that takes very little room in your bag and works with reliable and predictable results. I would not use this pen to clean lens that was subjected to what would be considered heavy levels of dirt, but it works well, cleaning those occasional smudges that you get on the lens when a 3-year old decides to touch lens with his finger or a droplet of water dries on the lens.

 "Perfect for frequent cleaning out in the field" 2005-01-21
By Gadgester (Mother Earth)

This low-priced pen cleaning kit from Nikon is a must-have. I was surprised that it costs less than non-Nikon cleaning pens that do exactly the same.



One end of the pen has a soft brush which is retractable. It's perfect for brushing away dust on the lens. The other end is a cleaning pad, which is used to remove fingerprints and particles that get stuck on the lens. Because this product is small, it doesn't take up any space in the camera bag. It's also very convenient to use.



Of course, if your lens surface is really dirty, you should get a complete cleaning system including lens-friendly cleaning solution and soft tissue paper.

 "Awesome!!" 2005-01-26
By Odiseuz (San Jose CR)

Hi, bought this items to fill te 25$ to get free shipping when buying a case for my camera, a Canon Powershot S1 IS.

I own a Scope and i had some Eye Pieces with some fingerprints (I'm kind of dumy without my night vision fixed!!!) I used the Nikon lens pen to remove those fingerprints and the result was absolutely awesome. I have used it wtih my camera too! I'm really pleased with the results.... now i'm carrying it with my camera and with my scope... it's easy to use, small, usefull, cheap... I totally recomend it!


fat loss factor review