Verso Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (White)

|

fat loss factor review


Verso Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (White) Review. The Verso Clip Light attaches perfectly to your Kindle or Kindle cover. It casts an even pool of LED light without any “hot spots” that can accelerate eye fatigue. Reflection or glare from the screen can easily be eliminated by adjusting the flexible neck. Certified Frustration-Free Packaging Amazon.com has certified this product's packaging is Frustration-Free. A Frustration-Free Package is easy-to-open and comes without excess packaging materials such as hard plastic "clamshell" casings, plastic bindings, and wire ties. It is exactly the same as a traditionally packaged product--we've just streamlined the packaging to be opened without the use of a box cutter or knife and will protect your product just as well as traditional packaging during shipping. Products with Frustration-Free Packaging can frequently be shipped in their own boxes, without the need for an additional shipping box. Learn more....

 "Love my Verso light for Kindle!" 2010-08-20
By Erin Cormier (United States)

Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1VROG9TZ9TS77 I love seeing other's video reviews and find them really helpful. I needed a book light for night reading with my Kindle and relied on fellow Amazon buyer's personal reviews to make my selection. I ended up purchasing the Verso light for Kindle and was really happy with, so here's my review.......

 "Excellent Kindle Light !!" 2010-06-18
By SRH

I have been a long time Kindle owner and have tried a bunch of different lights. I love this one. It is nice and small, very bright and light weight. The clip fits perfectly on the Kindle frame and also works great on my Kindle cover. Most importantly, there is no problem with glare like I have experienced with the other lights.

 "Verso + Style = Versatile." 2010-07-20
By Stephen Black (Los Angeles, CA)

I ordered this booklight with a reasonable amount of skepticism. In my past experience, booklights have been bulky, clunky, heavy, and they all seem to drain their batteries really quickly. However, this is far from the case with the stylish and small Verso. Good things come in sleek packages. The design of the product fits right in with the style of the Kindle.



First of all, the Verso is compact. It's small enough to fold up and easily fit into your purse or pocket. Second, it clips onto my Kindle with ease, and works even with the leather case I have. The design of the Verso clip is done in such a way that it conforms to the shape of your Kindle. Third, the Verso is extremely lightweight. It doesn't weigh down the Kindle, and the responsive bendable arm makes comfortable adjustment a cinch. You also don't need to have it directly over the Kindle to give you enough light while reading.



Which brings me to my final and perhaps most important point: the Verso is BRIGHT. But not 'ah! there's glare on my screen!' bright. It gives the perfect amount of natural looking light that is easy on the eyes. It also comes with two spare replaceable batteries, but I honestly can't imagine using those anytime soon. I've been using the Verso with my Kindle every night since I purchased it, and it shows no signs of fading.



With these awesome features and ease of use, the Verso was a strong contender when I was shopping for booklights. The $19.99 price just sealed the deal. Overall, it's a fantastic product for the money, and I would highly recommend it to those looking for a little e-book illumination.

 "Perfect Kindle book light!" 2010-07-18
By F. Shifman (Boston, MA)

I have tried a number of Kindle book lights and this one is by far the best. It is light weight and clips easily onto my Kindle both with the cover on and with the cover off. The neck is the perfect length - not too long to be awkward to use and difficult to store and just long enough to allow light to shed over the full screen. Best of all, the light is bright, yet doesn't create glare or shadows. I can comfortably read in a dark room. Finally a well designed, practical and effective light for the Kindle!

 "Excellent light, nice and bright." 2010-07-20
By DCB

This is an excellent light for the Kindle.



I'm a long time Kindle user and read by booklight most nights. I've had a few different lights and this one is by far the best. Its solid and fits well. Very bright (brighter than other lights I've used) but no glare. Everything I need in a Kindle light.


fat loss factor review